IGNORED

new blazin track

Guest mrx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Promo

Erm well the first track you posted in this thread, 'new track' well yes that was weird I would say. It started off all calm and ambient like then these full on distorted 909 kick drums appeared and I was like wtf! Once I adjusted to them then I got into it and the beat became quite funky as you built it up. My initial thoughts are that you need to raise the volume of those ambient pads or knock the volume certainly on those kicks are they're too loud compared with the other sounds. I like the whistly slightly off key melody which comes in with your beats. Yeah you definitely need to raise the volume of the pads. Mmm that modulated whistle sound is good but the volume is just too damn loud compared with everything else. The acid squelching bit at the end was unexpected and a nice addition. Sort the levels out in this track and extend it and it will start to shape itself into a pretty decent damn track! Tis quite good and fun as is but the levels definitely need sorting. Yeah you got a real Bogdan thing going on with the whole deranged nature of this track and with the sounds you're using. Lots of potential in this tune I think. :cool:

Archived