Guest Enter a new display name

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tony Danza
dealwithit.gif

this thread

Neat how this matches your avatar.

Will expressions of teenager-like sexual angst help out the forum? Because this is about all I have to offer.

Guest hahathhat
Are you telling me you are gonna go through life the same sorry ass motherfucker you are right now? Can't you at least try to find a way to improve?

You suck.

Just at least try and improve.

what, so i can be like you?? you sound miserable.

Are you telling me you are gonna go through life the same sorry ass motherfucker you are right now? Can't you at least try to find a way to improve?

You suck.

No, you can't be like me. That would take years.

You must start by logging out of the internet and going cycling up the Alps. The smell of the air when you're so high up in the atmosphere. So high above sea level your ears go "POP!"

But there you are, still in that same fucking bedroom sitting there, surrounded buy tubesocks.

THE FUCK

Guest hahathhat

You suck.

No, you can't be like me. That would take years.

You must start by logging out of the internet and going cycling up the Alps. The smell of the air when you're so high up in the atmosphere. So high above sea level your ears go "POP!"

But there you are, still in that same fucking bedroom sitting there, surrounded buy tubesocks.

THE FUCK

90027581.JPG

dr. clitterhaus

Guest Enter a new display name

You should all thank me for posting such an active thread during this sad period of inactivity on the board. :ok:

Guest hahathhat
Uncool reply which really illustrates your limitations as a human being. You're surrounded by tubesocks and most of them have been used and need to go in the wash.

angrymonkey.jpg

You should all thank me for posting such an active thread during this sad period of inactivity on the board. :ok:

Yeah, good thread. Plus I'm glad you got rid of that Royksopp guy out of your avatar. Dunno what the fuck was with that shit but i guess your over it. Too many crap crap threads on this forum. Hat is a disease, real fuckin untalented guy. Real crap.

There is something new and fascinating about the idea of trolling when the internet becomes boring.

Guest hahathhat

Yeah, good thread. Plus I'm glad you got rid of that Royksopp guy out of your avatar. Dunno what the fuck was with that shit but i guess your over it. Too many crap crap threads on this forum. Hat is a disease, real fuckin untalented guy. Real crap.

you didn't reply to my last post

Guest Stoppit

watmm does seem a bit slow at the moment...

I almost considered going to the boc subforum....almost.

Archived