IGNORED

EED presents 'NuOpSys' - §

Guest Shichman

Guest Shichman

eedlogo.jpg

EED presents new music from...

NuOpSys - §

nuopsys_s_big.jpg

EED is pleased to bring you a wonderful new release from California based electronic musician NuOpSys. This release features small tones that build into swells of dense rhythm and beautiful melody. NuOpSys creates a magical airy environment that lets the songs move freely.

(Click to listen, or right click 'save target as' to download)

Waking Footsteps

Musical Analogy

They Came From the Sink

Form Follows Function

-Dave Tagg & Dave Shichman

www.electronicdiversity.com

www.electronicdiversity.com/board/ - EED message Board

ElectronicDiversity.com is an international collaborative Netlabel devoted to independent electronic musicians with the goal of Expanding Electronic Diversity. EED was founded in 2004 by two like-minded friends David Tagg and David Shichman (formerly Dj Sheik-mon). The focus is on avenues of electronic music that do not usually get the attention they deserve. Check the site for more electronic music by Shichman, David Tagg, Mathieu Bauer, Omphalos, Mathieu Bauer, Another's Brass, BRTLMN, Rekall, Grurbangi, Music in 2D, Terry Douglas, and Suckling Infants.

Well done man. I'm a sucker for tracks like Musical Anology, where did you get that recording of the guy speaking? Who is it?

As a critic, I personally don't like this semi alogorithmic sound of the melodies. They seem to be placed as textures. A layer of sound without much happening. The percussion makes up for it mostly, but the focus seems to be on the melodies. Maybe you should change that around?

Guest abstractology
Well done man. I'm a sucker for tracks like Musical Anology, where did you get that recording of the guy speaking? Who is it?

i asked nuopsys the same thing and he said "i sampled ALAN WATTS for Musical Analogy, he is so damn articulate and thoughtful! and he sums the whole universe up very nicely."

Guest Shichman

Thanks for all the feedback everyone, i'll make sure the artist gets all of it.

My personal fav track is musical anthology, such great progression.

Check the website for much more music. :)

My personal fav track is musical analogy, such great *progression.

(fixed)

*ironic considering the journey part of the analogy.

really nice release.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived