IGNORED

Captain Star

thehauntingsoul

So does everyone remember this fantastic show?

You know, the captain never did get his orders. I bet he's still out there waiting now.

Edit: If you don't want to watch the full thing, skip to 3:15 to see Jones' Pointless objects store

no way, if it wasn't in his orders he would not do it. That man is zealously conditioned.

Also I fucking lol'd so hard about how he used jones' revolving door to nowhere to trap the crew in the cafe, and then in the closing when he always does his memos he says "I purchased a revolving door from Jones' pointless objects store, which I found to be quite useful. Of course, I will be asking for my money back now"

Guest abusivegeorge
no way, if it wasn't in his orders he would not do it. That man is zealously conditioned.

Also I fucking lol'd so hard about how he used jones' revolving door to nowhere to trap the crew in the cafe, and then in the closing when he always does his memos he says "I purchased a revolving door from Jones' pointless objects store, which I found to be quite useful. Of course, I will be asking for my money back now"

FUCKIN LOL

same here. When I was younger I just liked it because of the stories but I like how subversive and clever the writing is. The captain is psychotically dilusional and always assumes everything that happens involves his orders from mission control. If not, it is none of his concern whatsoever, which is why his closing memos are always very short and dry. His orders didn't show up so it was 'another uneventful day'

Archived