IGNORED

Miles Davis: Drivin'

Guest tv_party

Guest Iain C

I was googling around for pictures of the Messerschmitt KR200 (my dream car) and I discovered that Jay Leno has a huge collection of cars: http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/garage/index.shtml

Wow. But he doesn't have a KR200, just a modern replica. Boo!

1955_Messerschmitt_KR200.jpg

I've admired the Messerschmitt KR series since I saw one in the film Brazil, many years ago. Recently I saw one IRL at the Science Museum, and I think that this is probably the best car ever designed. Of course, I know nothing about cars. I like the way it looks, the fact that it apparently goes 100km/h and runs on very little petrol. And look at it!

Guest abusivegeorge

Id rather drive around in this:-

De-Tomaso-Pantera-GT5S_2.jpg

Get everywhere very fucking quickly and use as much fucking petrol as I can.

Or this one if my foot hurts:-

zt260front.jpg

Coz then I just rest it on the pedal.

Guest abusivegeorge

Fucking awesome cars mate, lovely Chevvy V8's under there too. Miles Davis knew what to drive.

Guest Al Hounos
I've admired the Messerschmitt KR series since I saw one in the film Brazil, many years ago. Recently I saw one IRL at the Science Museum, and I think that this is probably the best car ever designed. Of course, I know nothing about cars. I like the way it looks, the fact that it apparently goes 100km/h and runs on very little petrol. And look at it!

you'd like the BMW Isetta:

Isettaopen.jpg

also, he's driving a ferrari in the first picture... see the wheel?

Archived