IGNORED

I'm pretty sure this is wrong

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge
The same way I post in the "protected forum" ;).

i think the nonsense/crap forum appears as a protected forum when you're not signed in... as Thisket wasn't

anyway that is too many posts for one member daily especially when most of your posts consist only of "lol"

Incorrect, 19 of my posts consisted of only lol, the rest were constructed replied sentences. Get it right.

It took me ages to browse through the messages as well so you better appreciate the facts sunshine.

lol @ the rest of this thread.

And yes Tauboo you are a number one poster babe.

There are never "too many posts" for one day IRARI, only Nazis think that.

NAZI.

Guest IRARI
The same way I post in the "protected forum" ;).

i think the nonsense/crap forum appears as a protected forum when you're not signed in... as Thisket wasn't

anyway that is too many posts for one member daily especially when most of your posts consist only of "lol"

Incorrect, 19 of my posts consisted of only lol, the rest were constructed replied sentences. Get it right.

It took me ages to browse through the messages as well so you better appreciate the facts sunshine.

lol @ the rest of this thread.

And yes Tauboo you are a number one poster babe.

There are never "too many posts" for one day IRARI, only Nazis think that.

NAZI.

i don't like you

Guest IRARI
I do miss papa, this will be two weeks this weekend if he doesn't come on.

if he is actually staying away because of brian ellis that further supports my theory that brian ellis is bitch-made

Guest abusivegeorge

if he is actually staying away because of brian ellis that further supports my theory that brian ellis is bitch-made

lol, I really doubt that is the case, I mean Joyrex is hard, right? He'd have Brian Ellis over for dinner and show him his moves, right?

Guest IRARI

lol, I really doubt that is the case, I mean Joyrex is hard, right? He'd have Brian Ellis over for dinner and show him his moves, right?

i dunno about all that but brian ellis is really being a dick about this banning thing

Guest abusivegeorge

It's all those threads last night, micheal jackson, and then the subsidary parody/other jacksons thread I think, must have been was good fun. Can't put it down to anything else really.

Guest IRARI
what's this about brian ellis

somebody said Joyrex stopped posting because brian ellis was copying all Joyrex's posts to that fake myspace he made

joyrex is probably vacationing in Hawaii, playing sony psp in his swimming trunks, didn't bother saying bye or nothin

Archived