IGNORED

I Really Hate Post-Shower Shits

Joyrex

Over the past three days, my PSS count has gone down, and my MSS count went up by one, whereas my PRESS (Pre-shower-shit) count is starting to normalize. I had a MSS on Tuesday, and let me tell you, I felt great sitting there, dripping wet, feeling the turds drop out like jellied eels. I think I was just out of synch from being in Pacific time for so long the last two weeks, my colon has finally got it's clock right.

Over the past three days, my PSS count has gone down, and my MSS count went up by one, whereas my PRESS (Pre-shower-shit) count is starting to normalize. I had a MSS on Tuesday, and let me tell you, I felt great sitting there, dripping wet, feeling the turds drop out like jellied eels. I think I was just out of synch from being in Pacific time for so long the last two weeks, my colon has finally got it's clock right.

just say the word, oh fearless leader, and i will invade afghanistan with only a musket. WHEREVER YOU LEAD, I FOLLOW!@#!@

Archived