IGNORED

got a bit teary eyed watching this today

vamos scorcho

Guest abusivegeorge

Vamos, you've gone through the sexy stuff, and you've gone through the tears, so if you're drunk I think it's time to turn over to Dave Ja Vu for some QI followed by Mock the week for some shits and giggles to end the night.

god he could move. the invention of the moonwalk was probably worth 30 or 40 kiddiefiddles as far as overall addition/subtraction to society is concerned

what amazed me was the video that was posted of young Michael, jackson 5 era, moonwalking. that blew my mind

there's no doubt this guy was an incredible phenomenon, the likes of which we'll never see again. nobody will ever be a bigger pop icon. the world that produced michael jackson is gone.

Guest chelsea303

He didn't invent the moonwalk apparently, but that was great... looking at the way Jackson turned out, I'd say it was a good thing the world that produced him was no more!

Guest nene multiple assgasms
god he could move. the invention of the moonwalk was probably worth 30 or 40 kiddiefiddles as far as overall addition/subtraction to society is concerned

what amazed me was the video that was posted of young Michael, jackson 5 era, moonwalking. that blew my mind

what? where's that video?

what? where's that video?

around a minute mark, it's pretty close to one, he's got teh moves either way

Archived