IGNORED

bogdan raczynski sub forum

producer snafu

:wub: Bogdan :wub:

what the hell is the guy doing ? Alright! is already old, we need more Bogdan freshness. That's how I would describe that album in one word : fresh. I remember when I first heard the second track. The construction throughout the first minute is so epic...

(and fresh)

supposedly, he's done releasing music forever. I'm hoping it's not true, but he doesn't seem like the type to tell blatant lies to his fans.

One of the greatest things about Bogdan is that his style of music creation is so imperfect, and yet Samurai Math Beats, MyLoveILove, and Alright! are all basically 100% perfect albums. I wouldn't change, move, or alter a single track, and there are very few albums I could ever say that for. The only album I have listened to more than MyLoveILove is Drukqs, and I wouldn't say that's because Drukqs is better either.

Also, I have never ever danced as hard in my life as Alright #8 makes me dance. sigh...

from his fb

"Micah Weiss

did you stop making music ??? and where are the new mixes at?

Bogdan Raczynski

Yes I did unfortunately. Now I just eat. :D But I am working slowly on mix #3. It's going to be a whopper, at least like 3k songs in 50 minutes. Give or take..."

Who knows... Again, hopefully it's not true. Just seems a strange way to lie otherwise.

Archived