IGNORED

Mineral Water

Guest abracadabra

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I just drink tap water too.fuck bottled water, they are not getting any of my money..

They did testing on a few bottled water brands and found out that it is no better than new york city tap water.

Amen.

This is the world we live in, where some of us would rather allow companies to continue polluting our water and instead pay for the privilege of drinking non-polluted water. How backwards have we become? Of course, the joke is that bottled water companies are actually under less government regulations than public water companies that require them to maintain a certain level of purity and can therefore be potentially worse than good, old fashioned, no bullshit, tap water.

Don't even get me started on the waste that all of those bottles produce, either.

i don't like ice (with water)... as i am not a drink sipper .... and having ice there impedes the gulping as one must then be on guard lest you swallow a lump of cold hard water ...

isn't water you put in your glass cold from the fridge anyway ... here we don't call that ice water ... being in an hot country where water from the tap is room temp warm .. i naturally assumed that you'd get that i was using 'ice water' in my drink .. and no it's not different .. well to me anyway ... there's still the problem of not being able to gulp (cause of the bloody ice cubes) yeah ... heh + fS

that being said .. i'm getting used to having room temp water lately .. sposed to be better for you too or something ...

isn't water you put in your glass cold from the fridge anyway ... here we don't call that ice water ... being in an hot country where water from the tap is room temp warm .. i naturally assumed that you'd get that i was using 'ice water' in my drink .. and no it's not different .. well to me anyway ... there's still the problem of not being able to gulp (cause of the bloody ice cubes) yeah ... heh + fS

-looks up ice water on the net .. in case in the US it very specifically means something completely different .. even if the ice chunks would still piss me off .. i must at least not make the mistake of letting mr. glass have something else to go off about ;-]-

Guest Mr Salads

I drink from the tap with a filter on it. Bottled water gets expensive.

Mineral water tastes good.

Guest 277: 930-933

According to a study published in 2006 the Netherlands have the best drinking water in Europe, it was all water from the dunes where I grew up, very nice.

Still get the occasional bottle of water though, quite partial to Spa Marie Henriettte.

i like flat carbonated water a lot.

and perrier

and fizzy water that tastes a lot of bicarb

and lime and soda

and brita filtered

tap water tastes like shit otherwise

Archived