IGNORED

Living computers?

Guest countchocula

Guest joshier

I don't understand how this works, however whilst reading I thought that if this is possible, then instead of using computer processing power to work out computers working on cures for cancer, it would be these. kind of turning nature against itself for our benefit.

Guest joshier

Not exactly an original concept there. But I bet you thought you were the new Philip K. Dick there for a moment.

Christ joshier, you are such a loser

no, but do you know how this works then? there's no explanation in the article.

Anyone can see this works by allowing the bacteria to develop naturally. The equations are solved by nature's will. Think Pi. They should have come up with something like this years ago. It was staring them straight in the face yet no-one thought to do it.

Not exactly an original concept there. But I bet you thought you were the new Philip K. Dick there for a moment.

Chris joshier you are such a loser, i put emphasis on the italics to be an extra douchey faggot

Guest theSun

Anyone can see this works by allowing the bacteria to develop naturally. The equations are solved by nature's will. Think Pi. They should have come up with something like this years ago. It was staring them straight in the face yet no-one thought to do it.

you're right it's so mind numbingly simple i can't stand it.

i do because it was on slashdot a week ago

the bacteria are engineered to change colour - pink when 'working' and green when they've solved the equation that was given to them

Archived