IGNORED

Big Brother to come to an end in UK

BOCfan

Although it has been intertwined with nostalgia I'm still half convinced that the series when Nadia won was one of the greatest things that I have ever seen in my life. It had so many contestants that were constantly hilarious and entertaining to watch. Having Dermot O'Leary on Little Brother and Russell Brand on Big Mouth was just the icing on the cake.

...but since when the fuck did the BBC commission a new series of Shooting Stars!?!?!

They commisioned it off of the back of a Christmas special last year. It was a ratings success.

Although it has been intertwined with nostalgia I'm still half convinced that the series when Nadia won was one of the greatest things that I have ever seen in my life. It had so many contestants that were constantly hilarious and entertaining to watch. Having Dermot O'Leary on Little Brother and Russell Brand on Big Mouth was just the icing on the cake.

the 5th series, I think that's when it started to go wrong!

That was the first time where auditions were open - all sorts of desperate people queueing for hours. Anyone could turn up. until then, Auditions were sent by post on Video tape. It was a different class of people to the previous for series, really unpleasant I thought.

The first 3-4 series were good I reckon

I hate George Lamb. He's crap on Radio 6 too

Archived