IGNORED

Apathy

thehauntingsoul

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-36 go fuck the wife or something, you're not usually this touchy. *Jumps on tricycle for threesome*.

It's seasonal, flares up when the wife isn't putting out, money is tight and I start smoking again.

I really am impressed that a thread about not caring made two pages.  Really.

Guest Iain C

1-36 go fuck the wife or something, you're not usually this touchy. *Jumps on tricycle for threesome*.

It's seasonal, flares up when the wife isn't putting out, money is tight and I start smoking again.

I really am impressed that a thread about not caring made two pages. Really.

Maybe your wife would find you more sexually appealing if you didn't steal dogs

Ow, my conscience!

:insert thread title here:

Oh yeah I know how that feels, eating meat after a 3 day break makes me feel champion, a fucking hero.

Here you go, thehauntingsoul, eat a steak or three, take your hot waitress home for the night, bang her until she begs you to switch orifices, do that until she begs you to kill her, do that and continue in the previous vein until you feel something.  Apathy cured.

Guest Iain C

I'll tell you what. Tonight I won't eat a bacon sandwich, and tonight you'll lie in your cold loveless marital bed wondering what went wrong between you and the woman you thought you loved. I'll have a bowl of couscous, and you'll lie awake while she sleeps, staring into the darkness and wondering where it went wrong, if you can save it, what she's not telling you, and whether she's got something going on with someone else. A co-worker? Your brother? Who knows.

Here you go, thehauntingsoul, eat a steak or three, take your hot waitress home for the night, bang her until she begs you to switch orifices, do that until she begs you to kill her, do that and continue in the previous vein until you feel something. Apathy cured.

Sexually frustrated at all? :biggrin:

I'll tell you what. Tonight I won't eat a bacon sandwich, and tonight you'll lie in your cold loveless marital bed wondering what went wrong between you and the woman you thought you loved. I'll have a bowl of couscous, and you'll lie awake while she sleeps, staring into the darkness and wondering where it went wrong, if you can save it, what she's not telling you, and whether she's got something going on with someone else. A co-worker? Your brother? Who knows.

I think she took chicken thighs out of the freezer for dinner, and I am going to put my penis inside of her after we take a steaming, sensual shower together, during which  I will thoroughly wash her breasts and buttocks and make out with her under the falling water.

Sexually frustrated at all? :biggrin:

Say, Iain C, do you know the difference between peanut butter and jam?

You can't peanut butter your dick into your wife's vagina.

Guest Iain C

I think she took chicken thighs out of the freezer for dinner, and I am going to put my penis inside of her after we take a steaming, sensual shower together, during which I will thoroughly wash her breasts and buttocks and make out with her under the falling water.

"And then I woke up"

I can relate to the original post and having a decent chat with a friend does help a bunch. My main problems are living with the parents in South London, having no work and sending out job applications that inevitably get no reply. Thankfully I've got a girlfriend who lives a fair distance from me so I can always visit her to escape the mundane routine. When I'm not able to I've found that going on a walk with a decent audio book definitely does help, give it a try!

Guest Iain C

A long walk is my first go-to when I'm feeling down or lonely... the exercise does you good, and it also gives you a lot of time to think and reflect. Lately I'm getting into cycling which is kind of different, less time for reflection and more time for the thinking "Jesus my legs hurt, I can't breathe, I'm going to die" but the rush you get is really something.

A long walk is my first go-to when I'm feeling down or lonely... the exercise does you good, and it also gives you a lot of time to think and reflect. Lately I'm getting into cycling which is kind of different, less time for reflection and more time for the thinking "Jesus my legs hurt, I can't breathe, I'm going to die" but the rush you get is really something.

I've thought about this but cycling down busy streets really doesn't seem to be an ideal way to unwind. I imagine that afterwards I'd just return home a nervous wreck after narrowly avoiding being hit by a bus or an angry mini-cab driver.

Guest Iain C

Yeah, that's why it's more recent... cycling in London is strictly a (pretty stressful) method of commuting, but for the past few weeks I've been living with my parents. Lots of nice quiet back-roads to cycle down. All change soon; I'm moving to Stratford!

Yeah, that's why it's more recent... cycling in London is strictly a (pretty stressful) method of commuting, but for the past few weeks I've been living with my parents. Lots of nice quiet back-roads to cycle down. All change soon; I'm moving to Stratford!

Ouch, watch out for the ICF!

Archived