IGNORED

work in progress post-rock track

modey

Ezra

pretty sketchy.. don't quite know what to do with it at the moment. i'm a bit sick of writing big 20 minute long epic stuff, so i'll probably edit it down and write a new section for it.

oh also, i'm rehearsing with a new post-rock band at the moment. they're really great! hopefully i'm good enough for them!

Guest underscore

not familiar with explosions in the sky but this is fucking awesome. haven't heard too much of your stuff so i'm not sure what exactly you're considering sketchy. some of it seems a bit rough but that just gives it a bit more character for the better. also, my version was only around 8 minutes long, not 20!pedobear.png

not familiar with explosions in the sky but this is fucking awesome. haven't heard too much of your stuff so i'm not sure what exactly you're considering sketchy. some of it seems a bit rough but that just gives it a bit more character for the better. also, my version was only around 8 minutes long, not 20!pedobear.png

thanks for listening! in regards to the length, i was referring to some other songs i've been writing lately approaching 20mins long, and i was afraid this would end up being pretty damn long hehe.

and yeah it's sketchy because it was essentially an improvisation that i added drums and extra guitar parts to.

Guest bitroast

oh also, i'm rehearsing with a new post-rock band at the moment. they're really great! hopefully i'm good enough for them!

oh hey, you got the gig? that's awesome! the track is sweet as too, btw :)

oh hey, you got the gig? that's awesome! the track is sweet as too, btw :)

not quite sure just yet, but it seems they like what i do with their songs, and they keep inviting me back to rehearsals hehe.

and thanks for listening!

Archived