IGNORED

NPR

J3FF3R00

Guest mikew5th

is anyone else here besides me a member to npr? i didn't donate much ($20) but i can get a tour of the station (WBEZ 91.5 chicago) upon request!

i have every episode of this american life radio show, and i recently bought the deluxe edition of the television show.

american roots is good sometimes, one time the whole show was dedicated to johnny cash - so excellent

sometimes they pick a good song of the day. i know a couple of recent good ones were the rosebuds - nice fox, and a volcano choir song

i like the milwaukee station (WUWM 89.7) they dont do pledge drives, every once in a while they just say real briefly - please donate so we dont have to do the stupid pledge drive

I donated $25 to WNYC during a pledge drive because it would enter me in a raffle for a new MacBook Pro. Didn't win.

I was also listening 24/7 for a while there so I felt good about it.

I still put it on and just leave it playing in the background almost every day I'm home.

I love:

- Click & Clack

- Leonard Lopate

- Robert Segal

- Fresh Air

- Brian Lehrer

- Soundcheck

I hate:

- Radiolab

- Prairie Home Companion

- Jonathan Schwartz ( I believe he is the guy who always plays show-tunes and Sinatra and shit like that then sounds like he's masturbating on the verge of climax over complete garbage.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

it doesn't matter what word you choose to replace "retarded"; eventually people will begin using it as an insult. my brother and I used to call people "special" instead of "retarded".

Archived