IGNORED

FIFA10

Chris Moss Acid

I have it for the ps2 :)

lol why would anyone continue to purchase games for the ps2? shite system then, shite system now, shite system in the future. i can't imagine games for the ps2 are improving at all at this point.

endrant

yaaaaaa im so pumped for this... gonna get it for the 360 (COUGH) and start ownin you fools

bigs

considering ps2 games can be played on the psp no one needs a ps2 anymore*. but i was never a ps2 fan, but now i have a psp which is alot better, and with almost any game i want to play on the ps1,neo geo, nes,super nes, megadrive ect just at a buttons tap its the only sony i'll ever need;

*in before someone say about 'i like to play my ps2 on tv screens, you can do it on the psp too with a simple app

considering ps2 games can be played on the psp no one needs a ps2 anymore*. but i was never a ps2 fan, but now i have a psp which is alot better, and with almost any game i want to play on the ps1,neo geo, nes,super nes, megadrive ect just at a buttons tap its the only sony i'll ever need;

*in before someone say about 'i like to play my ps2 on tv screens, you can do it on the psp too with a simple app

You can play PS2 games on your PSP? When'd they release an emulator/converter for that? Also, PSP is still lacking a second analog stick, so some games (actually, all of them that use dual sticks and/or more than one set of shoulder buttons) won't work.

no.what i meat was some ps2 games are ported to the psp

but this is a good forum discussing it, and how it cant be done.

http://www.pspmod.com/forums/emulation/30094-ps2-emulator-psp.html

also for the last year i been using the wrong HD setting on my xbox LOL!! what a nightmare!

no.what i meat was some ps2 games are ported to the psp

but this is a good forum discussing it, and how it cant be done.

http://www.pspmod.com/forums/emulation/30094-ps2-emulator-psp.html

also for the last year i been using the wrong HD setting on my xbox LOL!! what a nightmare!

:facepalm:

Guest Sir Winston

Should be getting this tomorrow so will be on Xbox live playing this badboy on the weekend. Username Razzmound is anyone wants to add me.

Archived