IGNORED

International football breaks

Guest Alex C

Seriously. Yeah, England have qualified and nobody in their right mind will pay for an online stream that will break down in about 4 minutes.

Weekends without league football are painful.

A BREAK IN THE LEAGUE SCHEDULE

i wouldn't call it painful you homo.

as much as i love football, i would never let it control my emotions like a bender.

my friend cried when owen scored that goal vs. argentina. i knocked the faggot out for telling me that.

basically. don't be gay.

god says gays are wrong.

and roy keane.

Yeah, I couldn't understand the fuss they were making on the news about this the other day. I couldn't give a toss about football but if for some arbitrary reason I couldn't, say, read books or play xbox for a weekend, I'd get over it and find something else to do. May I suggest watching Jonathan Meades' excellent new programme about the architecture of Aberdeen, which you can see on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNbc7NeW3Wg

Seriously. Yeah, England have qualified and nobody in their right mind will pay for an online stream that will break down in about 4 minutes.

Weekends without league football are painful.

i wouldn't mind a one week break if the international games were interesting. but russia v germany would be about all I really cared for. i just want portugal not to qualify.

oh man what a coincidence, my college football team has a bye today (aka a "break" as you say). it's painful as fuck. i'm just sitting here with my thumb up my ass without a clue what to do with myself. i have to wait till next saturday. sucks. FML

Guest abusivegeorge

This is true, Luton might be shit, but gaurenteed every week without fail, I don't even need the television, I can go watch them home or away, it's affordable, down to earth, available football.

I forgot I'm supposed to support man united though aren't I "coz there good".

A BREAK IN THE LEAGUE SCHEDULE

i wouldn't call it painful you homo.

as much as i love football, i would never let it control my emotions like a bender.

my friend cried when owen scored that goal vs. argentina. i knocked the faggot out for telling me that.

basically. don't be gay.

god says gays are wrong.

and roy keane.

I was sat in the stands and cried after England lost to Germany in Euro '96. I was 10 though, to be fair, I haven't cried about sport since and I doubt I ever will.

I heard.

I'm ashamed. They're claiming it to be a success which means that this sort of thing will only happen more in the future.

There should've been a fucking boycott. A national sporting event should be on terrestrial TV.

Archived