IGNORED

Funny phone/mouth video thing

Phrank

Guest abusivegeorge

Surely hes just got his camera fone on and it's just showing what he's filming in full screen.

There is no question mark there.

Because that is what hes doing.

Surely hes just got his camera fone on and it's just showing what he's filming in full screen.

There is no question mark there.

Because that is what hes doing.

an iphone camera isn't positioned directly in the middle of the device. fail.

Guest abusivegeorge

Well I'll tell you something young man, it has to be a camera, to be able to pick up any kind of video. So explain that one.

Also, the guys jaw is not moving at all, so he isn't speaking I don't think, therefore it is most likely pre-recorded, let's face it, we aren't dealing with fucking rocket science here.

Well I'll tell you something young man, it has to be a camera, to be able to pick up any kind of video. So explain that one.

Also, the guys jaw is not moving at all, so he isn't speaking I don't think, therefore it is most likely pre-recorded, let's face it, we aren't dealing with fucking rocket science here.

oh, isn't that the point? that it's pre-recorded video and he's holding it in front of his mouth or something? i dunno!

edit, aren't you contradicting yourself here?

Guest abusivegeorge

Aye yes, because I had only just noticed that his jaw wasn't moving, however if it wasn't pre-recorded, and he really was singing there, then the only possible way for the phone to have picked that up, would be to have a had camera on the back of the phone.

Wow my first reply to you was really shitty, sorry.

Archived