Fred McGriff

do you like blue cheese?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. do you like blue cheese?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

dude, try it with slices of a sharp apple like a green granny smith, and maybe some branston pickle and soda bread

stilton is excellent versatile. it's excellent in a bacon sandwich with some brown sauce too, for example.

This sounds fucking delicious, I've always been a fan of soft cheeses with crisp sweet apple as well. I've also always been a fan of bacon sarnies with brown sauce.

Trying this soon.

make sure and get yoself some really dense traditional irish soda bread...

soda_bread.jpg

and do thin slices of bread! this stuff is like concrete in your stomach if you overdo it.

another thing it is excellent with is traditional baltic sourdough bread

11-55-thickbox.jpg

i usually add sundried tomatoes and toast that mofo

Guest Adjective

i can only think of blue cheese in the context of of a wings place with seasoned fries and would i "like blue cheese or ranch?" i'm not dipping seasoned fries in blue cheese

also i'm going to threaten to say "fuck it" tonight, i'm feeling it

Guest abusivegeorge

Irish Soda bread is extremely tasty, and so are sun dried tomatoes, damn you kaini. Right now I have paella with sundried tomotoes, I'm not far off.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

How do they get the bleu cheese in stuffed olives? Do they really have a guy sitting at a conveyor belt doing that to each freaking olive?

Archived