IGNORED

Sammy Sosa

Alzado

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

liver problems?

Puffy face, yellow eyes and whitening of skin and he's an alcoholic. Most likely :).

unless a human is weak/old/frail as fuck, alcohol isn't usually enough to cause such visible changes in ones life or physical appearance. Alcohol ain't shit

liver problems?

Puffy face, yellow eyes and whitening of skin and he's an alcoholic. Most likely :).

unless a human is weak/old/frail as fuck, alcohol isn't usually enough to cause such visible changes in ones life or physical appearance. Alcohol ain't shit

Ummm have you ever heard of jaundice? You might want to talk to my 26 year old ex about that....

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

liver problems?

Ummm have you ever heard of jaundice? You might want to talk to my 26 year old ex about that....

Hence the weak and frail as fuck part of my statement haha

liver problems?

lol, word. I acquiesce to that, fu*k that cunt.

Guest abusivegeorge

liver problems?

Being old has nothing to do with it, alcoholism turns people into extremely weak and frail as fuck beings, when I was given 6 months to live, I looked a lot worse than this guy, a lot fucking worse. What he looks like is nothing compared to what I've seen alcholism to do some (younger, previously healthier) people. When the liver is shot to shit the body shuts down, and you begin to look like death. This guy is a perfect example.

Archived