IGNORED

No Gore (Al)

Guest Helper ET

we could be growing deserts out into rainforest if we weren't

so distracted trying to find water on the moon :facepalm:

wat

you see they tried to put water in the deserts, but the sand just soaked it all up, so they decided that they need more water, but since al gore says the world is on fire, we arent allowed to use any of the water, so we went to the moon to look for some. now theyve found some, and theyre gonna send up extraction teams alongside military forces, but the aliens wont tolerate a military presence on the moon and the conflict will initiate world war three, which will be fought with weather weapons, and so the military using HAARP, will try to lift the atlantic ocean and "throw" it at the invading alien spaceships, but it wont work, and the water will fall down on africa and make all the trees grow and reduce african population - killing two birds with one stone

go get some sleep ET :smile:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you need nerves to feel pain. how cruel indeed the universe would be to make immobile objects feel pain...

exactly, thats what i'm getting at.

why is the universe not cruel then for making animated objects feel pain?

connect the dots Griff.

there is more then meets the eye going on here, more then 'they' 'it'

would like us to know.

also, it's probably infinitely insulting to the plantlife spirits or whatever the fuck to assume we can empathize with how they live their lives and experience the world.

i think they benefit form our love and empathy just as anything else can around here :smile:

you need nerves to feel pain. how cruel indeed the universe would be to make immobile objects feel pain...

exactly, thats what i'm getting at.

why is it not cruel for making animated objects feel pain?

connect the dots Griff.

there is more then meets the eye going on here, more then 'they' 'it'

would like us to know.

it's not cruel because pain tells us to do something about it. remove your hand from the fire. dont stab yourself in the head with an icepick after reading a troon post, etc. if you are a vegetable you can't do anything about it.

talk more about this plants feeling pain business. the leaves? how can the leaves send messages of pain if there is no brain or mind to receive it? or is there a mind?

have you read 'the secret life of plants' by peter tomkins and christopher bird or 'the message from water'

by Masaru Emoto, also look into ancient beliefs in Jainism.

there are some answers about pain and plants in there.

we are 70% water.

Guest Helper ET

no i havent read those, nows the part where i say that ill check em out but i know i wont

did you know that crystal structures of water changes depending on if you talk to it with love or with hate? maybe thats what you meant about the 70% water

troon, you've stopped putting certain parts of your posts in bold.

Doesn't this lack of consistency interfere with your character development?

it's a time issue clitterhaus.

your observations are always welcome.

no i havent read those, nows the part where i say that ill check em out but i know i wont

did you know that crystal structures of water changes depending on if you talk to it with love or with hate? maybe thats what you meant about the 70% water

yes... and thats what Masaru Emoto's book is all about.

...but of course this whole concept even goes deeper then that.

it's just a question of how far down the rabbit hole we want to go.....

Guest Helper ET

what if you lie to the water, can the crystals sense truth?

or what if you come home late and the water was up all night worrying about you

I wish I could find the article from Denmark where the Environmental Protection people were looking for the bastards who were felling trees only to discover that the culprits were the local beaver population.

i'm so glad there are beings like al gore and others who are so smart and willing to take over all my decision making for me. thinking is hard and stuff! when will i have a smart grid to decide when to turn on the heat? or a carbon footprint card to decide how much i can consume? and it's a good thing i won't be able to use those evil incandescent lightbulbs soon!

is this how they invented lie detectors?

where can I get some truth crystals?

this actually connects to 'the secret life of plants' book. look it up, check it out.

you are right Griff. (i'm not just fucking with you, you hit it right on the mark)

I wish I could find the article from Denmark where the Environmental Protection people were looking for the bastards who were felling trees only to discover that the culprits were the local beaver population.

i'm so glad there are beings like al gore and others who are so smart and willing to take over all my decision making for me. thinking is hard and stuff! when will i have a smart grid to decide when to turn on the heat? or a carbon footprint card to decide how much i can consume? and it's a good thing i won't be able to use those evil incandescent lightbulbs soon!

Humor_Eat_Beaver_Olive_Shirt.jpg

when you cut hair does it feel pain?

i'm having my ash tree trimmed tomorrow in the back yard. is that cruelty?

wellllll..... first things first. there is a priority to all this. first worry about

the living things that have two eyes a nose and a mouth.

....but yes it does.

how is this priority determined? things without faces might have different priorities.

set whatever priority you want .... but keep in mind.. being in this life, we can only lessen the amount

of suffering we inflict, (especially in the beginning of our being aware of it)

take it slow and work with the most blatant and obvious forms of suffering first.

human to human and human to animal. don't go to far to fast.

Archived