IGNORED

hamburger helper

Fred McGriff

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one or two meals ever? or in a row? i can count on both hands how many times in my life i've had hamburger helper total. i can imagine burning out on this shit somewhere down the road... but ride now i'ma enjoy the ride.

kind of off topic, but i drove by taco bell tonight and they had a sign advertising "sunday dinner" for 12.99. my imagination is driving me fucking crazy right now trying to figure out what that entails.

Guest abusivegeorge

Sunday Dinner here is usually served at what we call a carvery. This is a pub with an actual kitchen SPECIFICALLY for cooking roast dinners, you can eat anywhere in the pub, but there is a seperate restaurant part if you so wish to sit there. The meal will include a choice of 6 meats: roast chicken, roast turkey, roast pork, roast beef, gammon or lamb. You are only allowed to choose 3 meats though, then you get a side of stuffing and yorkshire pudding. You can then help yourself to vegetables, choosing from mash potato, roast potatoes, peas, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and sweetcorn. Then you can help yourself to condiments: gravy, salt n vinegar, mint sauce, cranberry sauce, mustard, ketchup, brown sauce, mayonnaise, tartare sauce and BBQ sauce.

This costs £6.95 or 12 of your American dollars.

And is served untill 8PM, every night of the week.

Yes that's right, Sunday dinner, EVERY night of the week.

Archived