IGNORED

i'm top 10 drunk

Fred McGriff

i was up until 5 am last night drinking dan aykroyd's cabernet shiraz playing call of duty and rez. my dog walked over and started messing with the xbox cords and almost pulled the tv off the wall but i was too lazy to do anything so i yelled "you think you big time you gonna fuckin die big time" and threw my controller at it. i am 25 years old.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

i was up until 5 am last night drinking dan aykroyd's cabernet shiraz playing call of duty and rez. my dog walked over and started messing with the xbox cords and almost pulled the tv off the wall but i was too lazy to do anything so i yelled "you think you big time you gonna fuckin die big time" and threw my controller at it. i am 25 years old.

things will be very similar when you are 28.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Yeah when I was drinking every night it didn't matter if how much I drank, I just felt a bit fuzzy in the morning. Now I've stopped doing that I just drink a few times a week, but I can get a fucking awful hangover from 5 pints and a good nights sleep, what the fuck? My tolerance is still really high so if I want to get drunk I have to drink at least 8 pints and I feel like a battleaxe handlebar shoelace toolbox in the morning. Its like life is saying either drink all the time or don't do it at all.

i'm approaching top 10 drunk right now it's been a long slow 2 day incline but i'm getting there. what i mean by top 10 drunk is that in all of my life, this is one of the top 10 drunkest i've ever been. this hand egg game was so very personal to me and we lost it, basically it was a huge metaphor to affirm how much of a fuckinjg loser i am. watmm's biggest loser, right here. die in a fire.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

I've never had alcohol poisoning but all of my top ten have all involved vomiting before that could happen. I just seen to accelerate in my consumption as a defense mechanism I guess.

I mean, I'll bee sipping beer and whatnot all day at a party, but by evening all of a sudden I'm draining a bottle of 120 proof scotch.

The dog obviously thought that the machine had somehow captured his friend and was binding him into a miserable slavery. Either that or it really wanted to go for a walk.

Archived