IGNORED

3 freshly organic farmers market tracks

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

3 fresh tracks from ME wordsalad adams.

www.myspace.com/wordsalad

all the tracks here are new. they are pretty good i am happy with them but i am still mastering a bunch of new equipment that i have recently purchased so maybe they are not all they could be.

:clover: :alien: :clover: :alien: :alien: :alien: :clover:

please have a listen. all music created with drum machine synth and sampler recorded onto digital 8 track.

gel that comes/mackeral was too repetitive/not enough melody for my taste ,but i have a VERY short attn sp

salamander is more my steez

nice one

i like the grit and vauge loopyness of the beats,makes me feel like i am trapped in a perfume factory in new jersey late at night like a surreal knightmare and i can't escape the confines of the sprawling enviorns of it's machinery

Guest Arthur Jigzmo
myspace is being a PENIS. i will check back later

myspace is nothing but a penis in cry jerk mode.

naw actually i kind of like myspace.

but not when in dry jerk mode.

Guest Arthur Jigzmo
gel that comes/mackeral was too repetitive/not enough melody for my taste ,but i have a VERY short attn sp

salamander is more my steez

nice one

i like the grit and vauge loopyness of the beats,makes me feel like i am trapped in a perfume factory in new jersey late at night like a surreal knightmare and i can't escape the confines of the sprawling enviorns of it's machinery

yes i agree they are kinds of repetitive. i tried to add more but it just didn't work man!!!!! so i said screw I NEED TO MOVE ON!! i always try to keep the melodies simple and subtle. i am all about subtle. i am glad you enjoyed the grit. grit is the primordial ooze of life i think.

thanks alot for listening friend it is much appreciated.

Archived