IGNORED

Paula Deen Gets Hit With A Frozen Ham

Joyrex

true story...i went to have brunch at her restaurant in Savannah, GA......nothing tasted even remotely good (wasnt my choice, was after a wedding).

nothing had flavor...all you could taste was butter and salt...i was pissed...it was like 30 bucks a head for that shit.

fried chicken, okra, mashed potatoes...weaksauce all over the place....how can someone that big in the food industry serve tasteless fucking FRIED CHICKEN ITS FUCKING FRIED CHICKEN HOW DO YOU FUCKTHAT UP

I actually made her Seafood Balls recipe once, and they were fucking tasty - really surprised her food in general is tasteless...

true story...i went to have brunch at her restaurant in Savannah, GA......nothing tasted even remotely good (wasnt my choice, was after a wedding).

nothing had flavor...all you could taste was butter and salt...i was pissed...it was like 30 bucks a head for that shit.

fried chicken, okra, mashed potatoes...weaksauce all over the place....how can someone that big in the food industry serve tasteless fucking FRIED CHICKEN ITS FUCKING FRIED CHICKEN HOW DO YOU FUCKTHAT UP

i think fried chicken is easy to fuck up, actually. too many people just end up making the chicken taste like grease.

my gf went there as well, her brother lives in Atlanta and they went to Savannah for two days. She said basically the same thing, if I remember correctly. it was meh.

Fried chicken is very, very, easy to fuck up - from not seasoning the chicken itself BEFORE rolling it in the flour/breading, to not having your oil hot enough (the main secret to frying things well is having the oil at the right temperature so the oil doesn't penetrate the breading and actually cook and seal in the flavour and moisture inside the food).

Yeah, no idea who she is, but I don't particularly mind that she was hit in the face with frozen meat.

Was she supposed to catch it? Or was it some sort of protester in the crowd?

Archived