IGNORED

sarah palin parking lot

Guest Z_B_Z

I'm not the one pretending I know her motives, duder.

For the record, I'm not very hot for Palin. However, Palin bashing from Obama supporters speaks poorly of their intellect and is not helpful for their candidate. It's also grating on my eyes.

i don't support obama, as it's been clear from the outset that he's just yet another apologist for the corporate elite. But every time I say vote nadar, no one listens, they all assume that it'll be different this time, this time a democrat will actually live up to his rhetoric.

geh

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beatfanatic

You dont even need to know anything about Obama or Palin to know that idiots exists on both sides of the platform. I am positive that there were plenty of black voters who voted for Obama without knowing his policies but just because he was black. Same applies for Sarah Palin.

Also you have to remember the purpose of the video. Obviously if the interviwer came across a suppporter who did know about Palin policies, his or her part would have obviously been edited out of the video because it doesnt suit the purpose of the video which is show how stupid Palin supporters are.

It reminds me of the segment that Jay Leno used to do on his old show "Jay Walking" where he would ask random people on the streets common knowledge questions about American history or politics. I used to be amazed by how stupid these people are but then you gotta remember that obviously the people who knew the correct answers were left out of the video leaving only the people who dont know the answers because it obviously makes for good television.

i don't support obama, as it's been clear from the outset that he's just yet another apologist for the corporate elite. But every time I say vote nadar, no one listens, they all assume that it'll be different this time, this time a democrat will actually live up to his rhetoric.

geh

That's because when you say "nadar" you're doing it wrong.

You dont even need to know anything about Obama or Palin to know that idiots exists on both sides of the platform. I am positive that there were plenty of black voters who voted for Obama without knowing his policies but just because he was black. Same applies for Sarah Palin.

Also you have to remember the purpose of the video. Obviously if the interviwer came across a suppporter who did know about Palin policies, his or her part would have obviously been edited out of the video because it doesnt suit the purpose of the video which is show how stupid Palin supporters are.

It reminds me of the segment that Jay Leno used to do on his old show "Jay Walking" where he would ask random people on the streets common knowledge questions about American history or politics. I used to be amazed by how stupid these people are but then you gotta remember that obviously the people who knew the correct answers were left out of the video leaving only the people who dont know the answers because it obviously makes for good television.

precisely. Jay walking makes for great entertainment, but it is in no way indicative or is it a solid document on the people of a certain persuasion.

im certain i could go to certain gay districts in D.C. and get nothing but the craziest, fruitiest homosexuals imaginable, and it would be hilarious and indeed suggestive, but in no way indicative of the gay population as a whole.

geh

That's because when you say "nadar" you're doing it wrong.

and because hes a drooping sack of uncharismatic shit who couldnt elect his way out of a wet paper bag of uncharismatic shit. I dont want to make the US elections seem like a popularity contest... but oh wait... it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived