IGNORED

sarah palin parking lot

Guest Z_B_Z

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rightsidedrive

Also scary is the fact that U.S citizens in general are pretty ignorant to policy questions, regardless of which party. Me included.

slight tie in because it involves politics and fools - im watching howard dean guest host the rachel maddow show and its just fucking laughable. hes so completely wooden and boring. zero charisma. but he annoys me less than maddow so ill give him that.

politics, for the most part, have always been and will continue to be a complete joke. a poorly written soap opera.

dean_puppet.jpg

Guest beatfanatic

Also scary is the fact that U.S citizens in general are pretty ignorant to policy questions, regardless of which party. Me included.

exactly. I am sure that if you were to conduct a similar sort of interview at a huge Obama supporters gathering, a lot of people wouldnt know the details of Obama politics.

exactly. I am sure that if you were to conduct a similar sort of interview at a huge Obama supporters gathering, a lot of people wouldnt know the details of Obama politics.

exactly. i find it incredibly hard to believe that out of all these crowds they dont find a well-informed Republican, whether you agree with them or not

tahts why i hate these videos DURR DURR LOOK HOW DUMB DEM REPUBLICANS IS> DURR

exactly. i find it incredibly hard to believe that out of all these crowds they dont find a well-informed Republican, whether you agree with them or not

keep in mind that this is a sarah palin book signing

doesn't matter who the book signing is for...theres always going to be people in the know, and people that just want to talk to a celebrity for 3 seconds.

id love to see a "in the know" palin supporter and be bowled over by their levelheadedness and lack of stupidity but i dont think this will ever happen.

id love to see a "in the know" palin supporter and be bowled over by their levelheadedness and lack of stupidity but i dont think this will ever happen.

who do you support?

ive talked to plenty of intelligent republicans that support palin....we always come to disagreements, but at least they are knowledgeable enough to hold a debate.

maybe these videos are a commentary on how stupid the majority of the United States is, but even if so that proves my fucking point, you can film the majority of anyone over anything and get 29 stupid ass answers out of 30.

well i can see what youre saying and you certainly have a point, but what keeps doing my head in is that these people (the ones in the video) exist in the millions. THE MILLIONS. you dont find that disturbing?

I tend to hate these videos, I could only make it through three minutes of this (there's only so much stupidity I can take before getting bored) but to be fair there was one bit that made me laugh "This is America. We don't have czars!"

Also there is a whole lot of spending! Cut down the spending.

Guest JW Modestburns

who do you support?

ive talked to plenty of intelligent republicans that support palin....we always come to disagreements, but at least they are knowledgeable enough to hold a debate.

maybe these videos are a commentary on how stupid the majority of the United States is, but even if so that proves my fucking point, you can film the majority of anyone over anything and get 29 stupid ass answers out of 30.

You have talked to plenty of intelligent Palin supporters? I find this hard to believe since my experience is somewhat of a polar opposite.

I haven't met one, not one Palin enthusiast that has the slightest idea what the fuck they are talking about. Perhaps you could point me in the direction of a video or something to validate your point...

jesus this is depressing. some of the people in this county completely mystify me. what kind of a culture... fuck it, never mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk&feature=related

I like how figureheads like sarah palin have co-opted a chunk of the stupid demographic away from the republican party. After all this time grooming these deadshits; they can so easily be led astray, again.

who do you support?

the lady is obviously not intelligent yet has millions of followers BECAUSE SHE'S BELOW AVERAGE - JUST LIKE THEY ARE! have fun.

what did he say and what did they do to him? sorry, philosophy isnt a strong suite of mine

idk but i know he didn't believe in democracy. and, with the lowest common-intelligence having the ability to run for president (and possibly win), i am starting to understand that viewpoint.

Archived