IGNORED

what does watmm think of this?

chaosmachine

That voice is incredibly bad. And very divisive, as i see it. Whenever this shit comes up in any discussion the reaction is almost always "ohmigod yea man that shit is fucking GRATING" but there's always some dude (yes, dude) in the group who goes "nah man she's awright" and then snowballs into "i'd do her too". WTF?

You're at college aren't you.

GEORGE I HAVE THAT SAME AVATAR ON TWOISM OMFG

OMG WE ARE MEANT BE TOGETHER

ME YOU AND PAUL <3

I JUST CAME

8=======D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:wtf:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's alright. Her lyrics are pretty trite, and the mix is not nearly beefy enough, but it's alright.

Come on, though. It's pop music. It's pleasant, non-confrontation music with a sterile mix. What did you expect?

Guest Lube Saibot

That voice is incredibly bad. And very divisive, as i see it. Whenever this shit comes up in any discussion the reaction is almost always "ohmigod yea man that shit is fucking GRATING" but there's always some dude (yes, dude) in the group who goes "nah man she's awright" and then snowballs into "i'd do her too". WTF?

You're at college aren't you.

No. Why do you ask?

Archived