IGNORED

Kick-Ass redband trailer

BOCfan

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

yeah...... not too stoked on it, could be mildly entertaining but the shock value they were hoping to achieve didn't really do the trick for me

• 3 months later...
Guest joshier

Just saw it.

Didn't really like it, friend loved it but I didn't find it overly funny, nor clever. Thought the action scenes were average and story line was quite bland also.

What seems to be the biggest appeal is what the girl does and says, for most people/general consensus.

The only positive thing I can say is that the film made a point about people tending not to do anything in society (helping someone out in danger). In his interview he elaborates on this a bit saying that in the 60's people were perhaps a bit more inclined to but in modern society they aren't. This is just standard sociology stuff but it's nice for it to be made clear, though not emphasised enough to make it a meaningful film, in my eyes.

Guest joshier

Perhaps my expectations are just too high but if my friend pumps me up for a big-laugh film and I laugh out loud perhaps 1 or 2 times, I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

Also, perhaps my expectations are set so high because I'm pumped for Four Lions by Chris Morris.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

I don't know .

It will most likely have good action scenes , but...some the dialogue makes me cringe .

Guest Lube Saibot

The comic is quite a grand piece of work from Mark Millar, as was Wanted.

Having said that, i don't think the movie will disappoint. From the trailer at least, it seems that that it is, save for a direct shot-for-shot translation to video, the closest to a faithful adaptation.

I saw it.

It was quite entertaining, like really entertaining. Some parts were a bit cringey but other than that its well worth a watch.

Im not a big fan of comic books but my friend is and he said that this movie was a rare case of the movie actually being better than the comic. But most wont agree just on principal.

Archived