IGNORED

New track people...

Guest Gravity

Guest slow_this_world_down

here's another track i did, i put a lot more work in to it this time, hope reactions are better :). Criticism welcome.

My Own Stone

Hmmmmm....Well, don't use the "Drill & Bass" drumloop from Fruity Loops, not without serious tweaking anyway.....Wasn't ever quite sure what you were trying to do with this one. There were some good sounds, some good programming, but the overall feel was a bit messy. Seems like you tried to mix some harsh-ish sounds with more mellow chords etc, and I don't think it worked as well as it could have. I found one of the lead noises particularly annoying. Not bad though really, I'll give it a few more listens.....

Hmmmmm....Well, don't use the "Drill & Bass" drumloop from Fruity Loops, not without serious tweaking anyway.....Wasn't ever quite sure what you were trying to do with this one. There were some good sounds, some good programming, but the overall feel was a bit messy. Seems like you tried to mix some harsh-ish sounds with more mellow chords etc, and I don't think it worked as well as it could have. I found one of the lead noises particularly annoying. Not bad though really, I'll give it a few more listens.....

rofl, you caught me ;). yeah... gonna keep workin on new shit, just get better as you go... I really gotta practice layering my sounds right, and mixing.

Yeah man, and eat crisps (or chips if you like. just eaten a hearty bag of bacon and brown sauce flavour, mmmmmmmmmmmm..........

mmm... you have a sandwich by any chance? :fear:

And just to add......i think a lot of people get scared of using quiet in their music, always think they have to stick loads of detail in, layer sounds and shit, i reckon, niet to that. Keep it simple (especially if you're working on a budget setup), make the music that you can make well with what you have - if that hapens to me minimal techno with nothing but an 808 kick drum in it, fucki it! Smart, just do it WELL. Practice just making drum loops and putting small amounts of effects on them - make a whole track just doing that orsometing, perfect the essential buiolding blosks, then construct the masterpiece. LESS HASTER MORE SPEED, anyway, i'm drunk and stoned and rambling rambling rambling about GOD knows what so that;'s ehat I think and say and be done with ot. WHAY WORRY?? Who cares. Big Heeled Shope#s For Smal Peoiple - Why Be Downhearted??...And other such nonsense.................

no sandwich no....., possibility of chocolate bars/bars....

Archived