IGNORED

Record Breaking 'Online At Once' Numbers

Redruth

surely it's got to be a board error. B/c there's no one in ekt and one person in music. And now the displays on the bottom are not showing up at all. If it is traffic to one thread, I'll say that watmm is google indexed (or crawled i suppose) very well and stuff appears very quickly. Often times I'm researching things to post in a thread and the watmm thread that I'm trying to post in comes up in one of the first few hits.

Put "Record Breaking Active Users" into google, watch what happens.

edit: not a board error, as mentioned in other thread.

surely it's got to be a board error. B/c there's no one in ekt and one person in music. And now the displays on the bottom are not showing up at all. If it is traffic to one thread, I'll say that watmm is google indexed (or crawled i suppose) very well and stuff appears very quickly. Often times I'm researching things to post in a thread and the watmm thread that I'm trying to post in comes up in one of the first few hits.

lol, #1 thread. watmms reign continues

i wonder if this is good for watmm or going to bring alot of unwanted attention?

i'm thinking the latter.

maybe it will just pass and all will be well.

maybe we are going to have a rush of weird lurkers about

Guest Calx Sherbet

sweet, we rule

so most members online at once was just Nov. of last year? what happened during the time?

Guest ezkerraldean

from there:

"He's taken the arms of Herefordshire County Council and put it on a background in a heraldically unacceptable manner."

lol heraldically unacceptable. i just thought it was pretty when i was 16. flag snob

Archived