IGNORED

"Rare 1995 set"

Macca

Some say it's rich himself that posted this vid, there isn't any other information but as someone said it could be unreleased stuff recorded with some effect and layered with crowd sounds, the secret is well kept.

Btw the first track is really nice

Some say it's rich himself that posted this vid, there isn't any other information but as someone said it could be unreleased stuff recorded with some effect and layered with crowd sounds, the secret is well kept.

Btw the first track is really nice

Possible... but why bother with the secrecy :P

Guest benus333

Was anyone at the Orbit in Leeds when he played some telephone call thing to/ from Shaggy (Oh Carolina maestro) in the middle of the set? It was 97 ish I think. Or possibly 2002 ish. Is there a recording? It was good, but memory hazy. A warp party.

My memory may be bad, it was many rough years ago, but this snippet reminds me of the opening sets he played as the opening act for Bjork's Post tour in summer of 1995. I do remember also hearing early appearances of what I would later learn to be Hangable Auto Bulb style material.

Archived