IGNORED

PSP Bassline

Celatid

Guest nannystatenoise

thats cool!

whenever i need lo tech sounds, i use Little Sound Dj on a Gameboy emulator and the prophet64 on a CCS 64 commodore emulator. i can't throw money away to fetishism, i'm too poor ! :ermm:

Guest disco_epilepsy

i don't really like psprhythm, it's just a sample based drum machine. nothing worth getting a psp for

lsdj on the game boy, on the other hand, is like an explosion of awesome into my face

i don't really like psprhythm, it's just a sample based drum machine. nothing worth getting a psp for

I never said that. But it's a reason upon all the other reasons. You can get lsdj on a emulator for PSP. In fact, I'm a gonna go try that now.

Guest Mr. Magoo
mi_15.jpg

give me NOW :alien:

i've got a 2.00v or whatever psp so i don't think it can work on mine :sad: help

fanjita.org

eloader. check it.

can you please just tell me i can't be fucked having to read and research

Guest sero_13

Is that on a pocket pc or a palm? Whats the name of the program? Ive only got a hacked version of Griff and it is truly bollocks. Ive been lookin for a little app to mess about with. Recommendations?

Guest Promo

Can the PSP bassline be put into midi set up? Be good to be able to use the PSP as a synth in a set up via USB. I guess its not possible yet. I think that Sony need to get busy and realise the commercial value in the PSP being used as a synth/sequencer machine.

Guest Promo

I think PSP music making is a nice idea but functionally speaking would be a serious hassle I would imagine. Not sure if the thumb joystick thing on a PSP would be a good substitute for a mouse but my gut feeling is it wouldn't. I dunno a PSP may be good for music making if you're on a long journey but certainly functionality would need to be addressed for it to be a worthwhile portable music making machine. I remember using a program on the GBA (MusicMaker or something) and it was pretty slow and frustrating from what I recall.

can you please just tell me i can't be fucked having to read and research

I did just tell you, it'd explains it more perfectly on fanjita.org than I ever could. Just go there and then click on "EBOOT Loader". Says it all.

Archived