IGNORED

Blue Moon Resolution

Guest Erothyme

Yeah, this is quite good. I actually listened to it all the way through! My only issue with your tunes in general, while I think they're great (or I wouldn't dj them) is the occasional elements of poopy trance, like overuse of reversed crashes or similar things when making transitions. Some of the sweeps too. I'm just nit picking though. It's what EYE would do diff. But this isn't about ME is it? Actually no, listen to me, your shit will be 2.7898 times better.

Guest Erothyme

Yeah, this is quite good. I actually listened to it all the way through! My only issue with your tunes in general, while I think they're great (or I wouldn't dj them) is the occasional elements of poopy trance, like overuse of reversed crashes or similar things when making transitions. Some of the sweeps too. I'm just nit picking though. It's what EYE would do diff. But this isn't about ME is it? Actually no, listen to me, your shit will be 2.7898 times better.

Totally. I need to rethink some things instead of pulling out the same tricks every time. Often it's because several of the transitions end up practically being afterthoughts.

• 2 weeks later...

*i write as i listen*

starts pretty well, nice latent energy, le's hope it explodes at some point... synth that comes next is a bit too classic imo, not enough innovation imo but the energy is good and the vibe is enjoyable, there could be more rhythmic mess, other sounds coming in, the pad doesn't add much. 2:40 makes me lie - very nice variation, gets a bit repetitive after a while though. the lead synth is welcome. at 4:00 come back the previous theme, could've been more different. the pad doesn't do it for me there either (probly a matter of taste) nice variation then too but then it get too repetitive again. nice mood @ 6:10.

overall, there are very good moments but the track's too long imo. some bars could be cut off.

just my 2 pence indeed, i try to be constructive :)

Archived