IGNORED

nosuchagency/amorphous humphrey plugg - 2005/2009 ep

kaini

nsa_ahp-2005_2009.png

nosuchagency/amorphous humphrey plugg - 2005/2009

01 amorphous humphrey plugg - blockbusters (2009)

02 nosuchagency - gavotte acid (2005)

03 amorphous humphrey plugg - straw-belly (2009)

04 nosuchagency - fwist (2005)

05 amorphous humphrey plugg - harder, stever, faster, reicher (2009)

06 nosuchagency - sunset over pixel beach (fragment) (2005)

i think i've gone backwards to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i disagree that you've gone backwards. harder stever reicher or whatever is sort of terrible and unnecessary, but i enjoy blockbusters and straw belly more than the 2005 stuff.

more melodic, to the point where i'll actually return to these tracks to listen to them again. very nice. straw belly is sort of brilliant and lovely. i have heard this one before. blockbusters reminds me of hello everything era squarepusher minus the shitty drums.

straw belly is gorgeous man

i disagree that you've gone backwards. harder stever reicher or whatever is sort of terrible and unnecessary

disagree, that track was sort of necessary to my musical evolution - i hear what you're saying, but what i set out to do there is take ONE sample and sort of construct a soundworld using only that sample.

but i enjoy blockbusters and straw belly more than the 2005 stuff.

blockbusters is a cheat. it's a tv theme tune and i didn't write the melody. but i love it :emotawesomepm9:

more melodic, to the point where i'll actually return to these tracks to listen to them again. very nice. straw belly is sort of brilliant and lovely. i have heard this one before. blockbusters reminds me of hello everything era squarepusher minus the shitty drums.

straw belly is gorgeous man

strawbelly is the best thing i've ever done, imo - well strawbelly and this:

203435.mp3

Archived