IGNORED

Roger McDuff

Guest quadramoray

It's all coming together now...

By 1981, they (Dexy's Midnight Runners) had abandoned soul revivalism in order to investigate different music and a new look. Out went the balaclavas to be replaced by a new uniform of red anoraks, boxing boots, tracksuit bottoms, hoods and ponytails. Their ‘ascetic athlete’ phase saw the release of the more commercial ‘Show Me’ produced by Tony Visconti. This was followed by the idiosyncratic ‘Liars A To E’. A highly acclaimed live show, ‘The Projected Passion Review’ followed, including a performance at London’s Old Vic. Early 1982 saw the hiring of new bass player Giorgio Kilkenny and the band augmented by a fiddle section, the Emerald Express, featuring Helen O’Hara (b. Helen Bevington), Steve Brennan and Roger McDuff.Dexy's Midnight Runners biography

... but what's the difference between a midnight runner and a midnight rider?

left_4_dead_2_survivors12.jpg

do people really think this is christianity?

real Biblical holy men and women are in serious trouble, with a bunch of freaks fuckin it all up for us.

101 freaks for everyone to make fun of. ...... LOL and i make fun of um to, what a bunch of asses. ...tammy faye bakker, jim bakker, pat robertson, george bush.

fuck .....we're in trouble

It's all coming together now...

By 1981, they (Dexy's Midnight Runners) had abandoned soul revivalism in order to investigate different music and a new look. Out went the balaclavas to be replaced by a new uniform of red anoraks, boxing boots, tracksuit bottoms, hoods and ponytails. Their ‘ascetic athlete’ phase saw the release of the more commercial ‘Show Me’ produced by Tony Visconti. This was followed by the idiosyncratic ‘Liars A To E’. A highly acclaimed live show, ‘The Projected Passion Review’ followed, including a performance at London’s Old Vic. Early 1982 saw the hiring of new bass player Giorgio Kilkenny and the band augmented by a fiddle section, the Emerald Express, featuring Helen O’Hara (b. Helen Bevington), Steve Brennan and Roger McDuff.Dexy's Midnight Runners biography

... but what's the difference between a midnight runner and a midnight rider?

left_4_dead_2_survivors12.jpg

actually this is way to confusing to be funny or make sense. nothing makes sense, and also i don't understand.

Archived