IGNORED

Remix/Collab idea

Guest placidburp

Guest placidburp

If you have any unfinished tracks, ideas, or little bits you think have potential, but can't seem to finish off then zip them up and upload them and link them here.

The idea is, you can have a rummage round and pick out things you like and remix them. Or maybe just use one part and build it up into something brand new. No rules, no time limits - JUST FUN, YOU GUYS!

If it takes off I could make a soundcloud group to upload them all to...

Hopefully this list will get bigger -

Acidburps mp3s

Futuregirlfriend's Ableton bits

MRX' Renoise files

LSN Wavs

Guest placidburp

Oh yeah, the link to my tracks would help...Click me

They are kind of "IDM"(yes, I know...sorry) melodic, generally silly tracks.

- if anyone wants to hear them before downloading a zip full...

Guest placidburp

Thank fuck for that! I thought no one was interested at all!! Cheers guys.

Well if you upload a zip of some tracks then link them in here, then we can all have a good rummage. Like a car boot sale (garage sale)! :spiteful:

Guest uptowndevil

sparrow hawk already stands pretty nicely on its own. very nice melodies, i think i'd like to get in on this as well.

Guest placidburp

Yay! Well if anyone wants the wav tracks for any of mine then let me know and I will get them to you as soon as.

If anyone wants to zip some tracks up then please do and I will get them on the first post too.

HUZZAH!

I like wha's happening in "cumprllllooooo" and am interested in doing something with it. If you send me a .midi file or some .wavs, then I might do something with it (i'm not a fruity loops user).

Guest placidburp

I like wha's happening in "cumprllllooooo" and am interested in doing something with it. If you send me a .midi file or some .wavs, then I might do something with it (i'm not a fruity loops user).

yayayayaya!! wavs it is mate...i can never do proper fruity midi things...PM me your email an i will get the wavs to you tomorrow! :D

cheers mate!

Guest futuregirlfriend

ever since i stupidly lost all my renoise files i've been faffing around in other daws. here are some really unfinished ableton files i've scraped together. you shouldn't need anything else as they only use operator, and hopefully i've collected any samples properly. not many interesting sounds but maybe some midi worth yoinking. http://www.mediafire.com/?jmmzyfmgl3c

Archived