Teams  

25 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• Team Terry
    • Team Bridge

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pundits are continuing to believe that Bridge may rescind his England resignation and ultimately decide to 'help us out' at the World Cup. I don't know where they're getting that idea from, as if I were Bridge I wouldn't have taken such a decision lightly and would have no regrets.

Of course if we end up winning the World Cup without him he'll probably feel like a twat.

Guest Conor74

That handshake thing was so cold. Revenge can be cruel. Apparently he may follow it up with a strongly worded letter. Heartless bastard.

Guest Ron Manager

Seriously need some consistency, 3 games against Stoke in a week, none of which we won, but then hammering Chelsea 4-2, come on lads!

I'm pretty sure Bellamy calls Terry a twat when they shake hands during that clip as well. :biggrin:

Seriously need some consistency, 3 games against Stoke in a week, none of which we won, but then hammering Chelsea 4-2, come on lads!

You're still suffering from a bit of the Robinho's. You haven't learn to perform against lesser opposition and when you're not on live TV.

Craig Bellamy on the Terry/Bridge situation: "You guys make a lot more of it. I know what JT is like and nothing surprises me about him. Everyone knows what he's like. But that's off the pitch. On it he's an outstanding player and a great captain."

I Love Craig Bellamy's Filterless mind ..

Archived