IGNORED

michael moore

Guest Z_B_Z

i think i want to go back and watch roger and me...

sicko was pretty good, but i guess at the end of the day im skeptical of anyone that makes that much money. especially on a political point..

]

i dont know, hes relevant depending on what your politics are. and everything concerned with politics these days is mostly depressing. especially depressing, in fact. full of failed dreams and false hopes. is he still behind obama like he was?.... fuck, im not

he actually gave an impassioned speech late last year addressed to obama with respect to doing something meaningful on healthcare reform. He was tired of the bullshit arsed phoney compromising. Which my friend pretty much sounds like he's given up on obama in the politest most diplomatic way.

I can't find the clip now. But here's mr. moore telling obama not to send more troops to Afghanistan.

I dismiss Moore, like I dismiss Fox news.

i think the comparison of the two is hyperbolic and inaccurate

perhaps it is, but in referencing those two it hardly seems inappropriate.

Michael Moore is a whiny bitch, when he wondered whether George Bush would turn to the bottle in a crisis situation, I thought it might be the stupidest political argument I'd heard, reminded me of Bill O'Reilly.

Is that too hyperbolic?

Archived