IGNORED

Bioshock 2

david

"scary"? lolYeah it is but only very slightly and only a couple of times.

Yeah, i love scary games. The only ones i play really. Lights off, headphones on, zoned. Doom 3 was great for that, scary stuff. Fear was brilliant for first couple of levels as well but then went boring i think.

I played the first Bioshock for a day and finished it, didn't want to play again. I played Fallout 3 for over a month, same with Oblivion and I would still want to go back to those games. I've been playing Borderlands for the last week. Bioshock had really nice design, shame it was a tad bit tedious in places and was short, doesn't make me want the sequel.

just bought this and played for about an hour or so....stopped because i was getting my ass handed to me way more than i remember in the first game...and i havent even encountered a boss yet.

but THANK CHRIST whoever decided to change the hacking process.

My girlfriend finished this in 3 days! I haven't had a chance to play yet, but it seems pretty much identical to the first from what I can tell. The same can be said for most sequels on the Xbox 360. They're all expansion packs at heart.

Archived