IGNORED

rest

Guest Eggylips

Guest grasshoppa

minute long diddle

taken from a 8 minute junglist track below.

which has now been added

Guest Iain C

Pretty exciting stuff. Well lovely beats in the longer track, and the first one is a lush melodic snippet. Woot!

Guest Mrs Jynx

Beautiful track - sounds u-ziq-like - the melody and chords - just gorgeous. The full version with beats - sickeningly good!!!! argggggg!!! Its fantastic!!

:cat:

As I've said before, I really like your drum programming style. Lots of interesting intricate slice-ups, punchy sound. The swirling synth pads provide a nice contrast. The 3/4 melodic progression over the frenetic 4/4 rhythms is neat. I like the scrapey bits that come in towards the end. What distortion VST/whatever do you use? It does interesting things to beats. My one criticism would be that the track could use more dynamics. The arrangement is a bit static. Give it a climax and some more sonic variety and I'm a happy camper.

Guest grasshoppa

not sure what you mean by the distortion vst. I have used the flatblaster compressor on some sequenced stuff so that might be it. there was an attempted climax at 3:50 and after the rest at 5.36, put purrr rphaps that didnt carry over..

ta

Archived