IGNORED

Warrior

foresense

i like that synth in the middle of the song. sounds like dubstep, i guess. i'm ignorant of music genres so maybe it actually is. anyway, it was good, combined with the plucky melody and drums.

the vocal sample was a bit cheesy.

i like that synth in the middle of the song. sounds like dubstep, i guess. i'm ignorant of music genres so maybe it actually is. anyway, it was good, combined with the plucky melody and drums.

the vocal sample was a bit cheesy.

man the sample was what tied the shit together

then again, I am made of cheese

i ain't sayin' that it doesn't tie shit together proper. i'm just informing you that it's pure cheese :whistling:

edit: but you were probably fully aware of that when you put it in there, huh?

yay, i've been missing your stuff! i have quite a few of your old tracks.

your style is still quite apparent, plucked and rove-y, looking and finding. the bass was new for you (i've grown fond of your electric bass work). i like that you've kept the harp-ish melodies.

i like it . . the criticism i have is that it feels like there's no denoument, no reveal or conflict that's resolved. but that seems like kind of a thing with your stuff, to create a situation and show you around it until fading away.

keep posting! i think you do great stuff. <3

Archived