IGNORED

colorpulse music appreciation

kaini

some of this is cheesy, but when john hits a nerve, it super-works

i have a single-sided vinyl of the first one, with the voyager plaque on the b-side

i love the new one, it's something different.

I get that it's got some science quotes in it (I like science as much as the next guy), but I just don't get it as good music. I wouldn't listen to this, ever... :squarepusher:

yes i fully appreciate that this is something that would definitely not be classed as 'good music' by a good 75% of the site - and would probably be classed as 'pretty cheesy' by a good 75% of the site.

i have an awful feeling salvatorin and troon will like this, and then i can no longer like this.

I get that it's got some science quotes in it (I like science as much as the next guy), but I just don't get it as good music. I wouldn't listen to this, ever... :squarepusher:

...and actually when i think about it, i disagree with this. in a way what colorpulse is doing is modern day folk music... computer ballads about science, in the classic greek chorus style.

i'd much rather hear "there's real poetry in the real world; science is the poetry of reality" autotuned than "ass what bitch what shit yeah bitch what".

Archived