IGNORED

I Love Acid - photos

seed

• 2 weeks later...

The coolest sight of the night was said 'fit birds' going mental to Autechre tracks. I also had a good sing along with someone to a Jamie Lidell track. I flipping love the ginglik !

The coolest sight of the night was said 'fit birds' going mental to Autechre tracks. I also had a good sing along with someone to a Jamie Lidell track. I flipping love the ginglik !

Yep, been putting on nights and gigging @ Ginglik now for nearly 8 years

For my money, it's the best small venue in London. Even better than Plastic People (which I hope doesnt get shutdown!)

Thanks to everyone who came down on Sat, it was a cracker!

Check the photos here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=163009&id=571986989&l=71272a164c

I Love Acid will be back on Sat 27th March with Ebola, Chevron, and the AGT Rave Cru

www.iheartacid.com

Huh. The attractiveness level of that party was way higher than I expected for some reason; fit birds at an acid event? Maybe it was a skewed photographic effect and the hoards of chinstrokers were avoided. But even the men were hipster cool. Vibert 'avin it was classic and so was the RDJ mask. Wish America would have a similar acid aesthetic.

SHIT EDIT: That wasn't Luke, lol. Sure looked like him from a blurred photo stance

Yeah, I Love Acid tends to be more of a party and less of an IDMz chinstroker-fest

By mixing cheesey popular tracks up with more underground material, we educate instead of alienate.

jph - Do you know if there'll be an I love Acid night on the 24th April? I'm having a birthday bash then and it'd be great to have it on one of the acid nights...

But even the men were hipster cool.

Is hipster the new term people use on here to mean someone who doesn't look like they've haven't washed for a couple of months and knows how to dress in anything other than a stained Aphex Twin T-shirt or creepy looking black hoodie ?

jph - Do you know if there'll be an I love Acid night on the 24th April? I'm having a birthday bash then and it'd be great to have it on one of the acid nights...

yep. so far confirmed is Syntheme.

Archived