IGNORED

Class Action Settlements

BobDobalina

Came home yesterday to find some official looking thingy in the post from wal-mart, and after sifting through the legal mumbo-jumbo it seems like there was some class action suit in Massachusetts recently where they were getting sued by some employees for not getting uninterrupted breaks 'n shit, etc. This elicited a muffled lol on my part since it's been several years since I was a snotnosed teen behind the snack counter on my summer break.

Anyone been involved in one of these? By the stuff they provided I could be entitled for "up to $400" in compensation. What do we reckon a guy might actually see of that, after taxes? I also need to start thinking on where/what it'd be most fitting to spend the spend the spoils, like a dale earnhart air freshener from target or something.

Class action settlement. :beer:

Guest Ron Manager

A few years ago I got something like $200 back from British Airways as part of some transatlantic fuel surcharge suit. BA had been overcharging and had to give all this money back. I just gave them my passport number, they found the flights I'd been on and then sent me a cheque.

Archived