IGNORED

In the Loop/The Thick of It

Guest Conor74

i sky plussed the film a couple of nights ago. Is it better to watch the series first?

Nah, apart from a couple of characters they are unrelated.

Most of the actors are the same between the show and the film, but they play different roles.

I saw In the Loop and really liked it. Not really watched any of the series though. Perhaps I should.

Thought this was quite funny the other day, someone has cut Mark Thompson (BBC Director General) getting the Paxman treatment on Newsnight about BBC 6 music, with an episode from The Thick of It.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0zNDhhPkSk

Any fans out there?

Ask Awepittance perhaps.

Edit = Not sure why the video won't stream but you can navigate to it on youtube from here. Nice one!

I greatly preferred the movie over the series, not to say the series isn't great in its own right, but I think the movie was more relatable...often times posts of government mentioned in the series made me do a double-take and reread articles about the organization of British government.

Archived