IGNORED

Is trey parker a writing genius ,, ??

delet...

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

bout to watch the new seasons first episode right now, hopefully this starts off with a bang (I want it to "finger bang bang" its way into my heart)

lawlz this is a really good episode IMO (even if this subject seems slightly belated) ((glad they are finally addressing the much needed lols the way that only south park can))

"I repeat we have a turd in the punchbowl"

lawlz this is a really good episode IMO (even if this subject seems slightly belated) ((glad they are finally addressing the much needed lols the way that only south park can))

Yeah, it wasn't amazing but it was pretty good, especially for such an old subject. That final scene was hilarious. And David Letterman's face...lol

Yeah, it wasn't amazing but it was pretty good, especially for such an old subject. That final scene was hilarious. And David Letterman's face...lol

indeed, not amazing but highly entertaining, if SP kept making episodes for another dozen seasons that never dripped below or above this level of amusement I would not be angry.

not trying to promote my thread or scold you but I started a thread for SP Season 14 here EDIT: tis just sayin for teh sake of teh forum organization optimization

Archived