IGNORED

MOTHERFUCKINGASLAMPKILLER!!!

Atop

Just saw him perform at a club here in Austin and it was the best dj set I have ever witnessed...

Played 'This Heat', Turkish Psyche Rock, 'Black Sabbath', Everything is in its Right Place into Come To Daddy...

new 'Flying Lotus', 'Eprom', 'Eskmo'...

Tom Ze', a man Tortoise was the backing band for, Brazilian post rock amazingness........

and he is as nice as a person can be.....

GO SEE HIM!

if he ever comes to or near your town, it's party time!

and he produced most of the new Gonjasufi record, 'A Sufi and a Killer'....hence the name

my mind got blown...

sincerely,

Akkad The Orphic Priest

p.s. if there are any other GLK threads, praising him and his skills, then whatever....here is another thread

index_06.gif

Just saw him perform at a club here in Austin and it was the best dj set I have ever witnessed...

Played 'This Heat', Turkish Psyche Rock, 'Black Sabbath', Everything is in its Right Place into Come To Daddy...

new 'Flying Lotus', 'Eprom', 'Eskmo'...

Yeah, probably one of the better DJ sets I've witnessed. Sounds like he's sticking to a similar set lately because he played the stuff you listed. Seeing him live really converted me to a fan, and yeah, nice guy too!

Archived