IGNORED

Is how far away you have to stand from the toilet bowl

delet...

4 and 1/2 ft or 1.3716 meters

Of course then one has to be concerned about spray potentially misting the floor. I suppose it's par for the course when you're a big boy, you just have to deal with these issues .. heheh

i've been known to piss a stream of at least 3 metres, depending on the beer i have been drinking. more importantly, what style of dance do you do when you need to piss real bad when your trying to get your belt undone before you wet your trousers. personally i do a morris style dance. has been so for as long as i can remember.

Guest uptowndevil

Of course then one has to be concerned about spray potentially misting the floor. I suppose it's par for the course when you're a big boy, you just have to deal with these issues .. heheh

i was thinking public single stall restroom, floor not considered

i've been known to piss a stream of at least 3 metres, depending on the beer i have been drinking. more importantly, what style of dance do you do when you need to piss real bad when your trying to get your belt undone before you wet your trousers. personally i do a morris style dance. has been so for as long as i can remember.

morris dance ay, you could use the streamer/ribbon as a wick to partially resolve the moisture issue. ;-]

i was thinking public single stall restroom, floor not considered

yeah i guess in that case, the further away the better. You have your precious sneakers to consider. heh

Guest catacombus

I don't know about toilets, but I gotta say if someone is all standing very close to the urinal, it's because they have a small unit.

Guest uptowndevil

If I'm in a handicapped restroom I start pissing real close and slowly move away, then run back to the bowl once my stream starts to weaken.

Handicapped stall

yes, it's more of a hurried waddle than a run, though.

i usually don't pee with a full-on boner though...

i dont think its indicative...when i have a hardon and i do pee, it flies out of control anyway, so i stand straight over the toilet and push the bone as far down as I can.

If I'm in a handicapped restroom I start pissing real close and slowly move away, then run back to the bowl once my stream starts to weaken.

Handicapped stall

yes, it's more of a hurried waddle than a run, though.

hah yeah, well we should all know our bladders by now, no surpirses in (the) stall by nao.

i usually don't pee with a full-on boner though...

i dont think its indicative...when i have a hardon and i do pee, it flies out of control anyway, so i stand straight over the toilet and push the bone as far down as I can.

the post if i had the poll active which i was too stupid to get work, mentioned that the member should be flaccid. It's the power of the stream which we are commenting on. So I was hoping as per the unseen poll options that someone would ponder about the power of each wattmrs pelvic/bladder pressure paradigm.

ultimately and in part the answer lies in whether you are having to lift your balls out of position above your trousers or not, cause then of course ones member will have to ride into a more parallel position with the floor than it might otherwise have done.

end/

hipsters

i always have my balls out of the pants when peeing...feels awkward any other way.

public restrooms i always pee about a foot or more away to avoid possible splashback...especially since the toilets round here are already covered in someone elses' urine/blood/feces before I get there....I also hover when i poop in a public restroom.

Guest 277: 930-933

I'd say it's more to do with the pressure of the stream than the size of your dingdong.

But maybe there's a relation between penile length and pissstreampressure.

My penis isn't too large but have in the past impressed people with how far my stream could reach.

PS I have a massive cock.

i dunno, id argue force of piss does not mean anything in relation to length unless you measured a handful of people pissing with full boner.

Archived