IGNORED

spike jonze's awesome hipster robot movie

Guest chax

can someone please explain to me why this movie is hipster.

It's not, WATMMers are just dicks.

Bloody lovely little film, just watched it in ol' High Def and was utterly entranced from start to finish.

BTW was anyone else reminded of the flat in Silent Hill 4 as being near identical to the main robot guy's apartment -

ORIG_silent_hill_4_the_room_11.jpg

Erm, I don't think so but I've lost the plot about whether I get annoyed or not as to whenever something slightly left of the mainstream is called hipster.

I need to download this, someone here must've worked out how to download the video stream .....

i won't watch this, not cause i'm anti-anything, but just cause i'm too lazy. There have been a number of wattmm influencials who've chimed in for the positive for this peice though. So I shall wait until the passing grade side of the equation reaches a critical mass, before i get off my arse and waste the 1/2 an hour.

Right nao though, the thought of putting in the effort deflates me. Plus i've got FFXIII to bike ride to.

Archived